Thursday, April 23, 2009

The News I've been dreading...

Hey people... I got some news... you've probably seen this coming... I haven't been posting in a while... you probably get it now... I'm sorta fading from Club Penguin lately... *Sighs* I'm ending this blog... I'm sorry but I have to... I can't keep up with my blog any more... Sorry to everyone... I'll miss you penguins... but I've no longer a penguin... I'm now a loyal Robloxian... so I'm gonna make a Roblox blog... again sorry... but Roblox needs to get popular like CP... I think CP has had the spotlight too long... Now the light should go to Roblox... Well, laterz people.

-Meteorite24

2 comments:

  1. WAIT WAIT! Now just hold on one second. I'm not going to stop you from ending your blog, but first of all, I wanna know where your roblox blog is and anounce it here also. AND- I made a roblox account a while ago, but I forgot the password. Also, roblox wouldn't wrok cuz the graphics card. But I can add you! I'll just make another account. It will probably be "tarantulakid96" so add me k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay i play robox alot my username is Daffy953

    ReplyDelete