Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eazterbunnys' Birthday Pictures!

Here are pictures I took a Eazterbunnys' birthday, even though no body came, but its ok if you missed it! Dont forget Easter! Anyways here are the pics!




Funny eh? I am a man of my word (most of the time) so heres Skigie!



Did you suspect Skigie to be this red puffle? Neither did I... wait a sec... anyways I hope to see you at the next party, it will probably be for Easter. Dont worry it will be on saturday because people are gonna be egg hunting on Sunday. See ya later.

-Meteorite24

4 comments:

  1. im mad i missed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN WILL YOU HAVE THE NEXT MEMBERSHIP CONTEST!? I WANT TO WORK ON THE MOVIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meteorite you go on eastern time right?

    meet me in coffee shop- cold front server 3:00 PM, k?

    I want you to be in the second episode of my show. all u need to memorise is one line: "is pepsi ok?" simple as that. ull get more time durring the show to say your own stuff too.

    Here's the conversation i need u with:

    Me (in front of counter): "Hi, can i have a Coke?"

    You (behind counter): "Is pepsi ok?"

    Me: "Hell no! What the hell is wrong with this place!?"

    You: ( :o emotion icon )

    Me (walking away): You know what, I'm just gonna leave.

    You (following me): *make up what you want to say as long as it keeps you in the scene for a while and it will get funny*

    then we just move our way along the episode. so what do you say?

    ReplyDelete