Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Havent talked to you people in a while...

Sorry everyone I have been zombifyed by roblox, but I still go on Club Penguin everyday to check in and see whats new. Eazterbunny is turning 365 days old on March 21, thats on a saturday, unlike Meteorite24s B-day the day after the actual date. SKIGIE HINT : Skigie is tied in with Eazterbunnys life. Thats a little clue for you. If you dont find out who Skigie is before Eazterbunnys birthday, well, Skigie will be revealed on that day! Anyways I missed you people, that sounded a little weird but whatever. Ok I need to ask a question to any girls out there, What do girls talk about when they whisper to each other and giggle? It annoys me so much! It sometimes cause me to go crazy. I go like "WTF ARE YOU SAYING AND WHY IS IT A SECRET!?" JK, but that happens in my mind, my crazy mind. Well I'll see you in a while, probably in a couple of days, see ya, for now...

-Meteorite24

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am a girl so I will tell you! First BTW sorry I have not been on the site lately anyway. When we giggle in frount of a boy it mostly means we like you or think your weird mostly cute. And when we just giggle means we are talking about boys and that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYVM little fireball. Im kinda creeeped out but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so did you see my comment on the last post about the CPGA PLZ PLZ PLZ visit and check it out NOT ANOTHER BORING CP CHEATS SITE!

    Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete