Monday, February 23, 2009

Look what Ralph5 made and Who's Skigie?

Hey everyone, you know how I just put up how to become a glugano agent and, of course, ralph was on it right away. He sent me somefunny pics and an amazing Mpfp poster. Check it out!
Cool isnt it? I think its so awsome. Anyways I've got something I want you all to try and figure out. Who is Skigie? Who do you think Skigie is? Is he a new member of the MPFP? Did I get a dog? Did I get a cat? You figure it out! This may go on for weeks. I will use polls to help you find out who Skigie is. See ya.
-Meteorite24

5 comments:

  1. A dog? Oh! A dashound! Cuz they are skinny?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes so now all i need is to have one of your parties in my igloo!

    I think Skigie might be a name for something you got, perhaps a nickname or just a name for a club penguin toy you got!

    Perhaps a plush puffle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great so now all i need is to have one of your parties in my igloo. (btw my membership expires march 1rst so have it soon k?)

    Also I think Skigie might be a toy you got and named it that...
    Perhaps a plush Puffle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry i posted twice, blogger glitched up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what up yo? I have a REALLY cool BLOG for you to check out and PLZ PLZ PLZ join it too! Okay it is NOT another boring CP cheats site it is for the CPGA (club penguin gang army) Okay and we battle other armies and have fun LOTS OF FUN! the site is...

    athletico96.blogspot.com

    SO PLZ PLZ PLZ visit the site and JOIN and maybe even make a post about it on your BLOG CUZ YOU ARE JUST so AWESOME! OK thx sooo much for this!

    Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete