Friday, February 20, 2009

Our first Master Agent and How to become a Glugano Agent

Hey everyone today is a good day, wanna know why? Well today I will reveal how to become a Glugano Agent and Ralph5 has become our first Master Agent! he beat me in Card Jitsu today. hey had two waters and two snowflakes! Then I was just like "I'm Screwed!" You would have to be really lucky to beat that. Anyways, here is how to become a Glugano Agent. First of all Glugano is a word I made up one day when I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon, I called a coaster "Daffys Glugano Coaster" Ok here it is : Glugano Agent - Donate a funny picture and have it put on "Meteorite24s Funny Pics", Win a free membership contest, Add me on Roblox(optinal, not required), Have one of my prtys in your igloo(will be mentioned later), Have your own Club Penguin blog, Follow my blog, and make an MPFP poster of your own design, you can draw it yourself(you can use paint) or use pics you take on cp. Thats what you have to do! I havent been on Cp alot lately because I've been on Roblox and walking dog and taking care of pets with my neighbor. Its so awsome I got 20 bucks for helping her. Well see ya later.

-Meteorite24

4 comments:

  1. ok wuts ur email tell me ill send u the stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit my site at:
    www.clubpzone.blogspot.com
    Thanks.

    -Cearch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a blog, I am on ROBLOX (my usernames ScarabMagpie), I can definately donate a funny pic, and I am already a member! Do all of those things need to be done coz im like halfway there lol!

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    P.S. Come and find me on ROBLOX!

    ReplyDelete