Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII and Puppy Bowl V

Today is the day of the super bowl! FINALLY! I dont know who to root for. Who do you think I should root for? Well anyways today is also the day of the puppy bowl, an alternitave to the super bowl where they recruit puppies from local shelter, there is also a a half time show with kittens. Its awsome. Here are the times of the events having to do with the super bowl and the puppy bowl.

Super Bowl XLIII Pre-Game Show - 1:00 Eastern, 12:00 Central, 10:00 Pacific Channel 7 / 807
5 Hours long

Puppy Bowl V - 3:00 Eastern, 2:00 Central, 12:00 Pacific Channel 63 / 863
2 Hours long

Super Bowl XLIII - 6:00 Eastern, 5:00 Central, 3:00 Pacific Channel 7 / 807
4:00 Hours long

I got the times from the TV schedule, and the Puppy Bowl repeats until 5:00 AM the next day.

-Meteorite24

4 comments:

  1. I dont really get it but cool :)!!

    Amanda Dlny

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIT state! They rule! they will win and be #1!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Puppy Bowl! I was thinking of the real game! The super bowl! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the puppy bowl it was interesting

    ReplyDelete