Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meteorite24's b-day party and updates!

PARTY IS NOW OVER. ITS COMPLETELY FINE IF YOU MISSED IT OK?
Hey everyone, Im sure you've noticed the new updates that have been added in the past week. The "Daily funny things" are sometimes quite random but they are real. My friend really did throw an orange at our ELA teacher! Anyways Meteorite24 is turning one year old this friday but I'll have the party on saturday, its probably a better day for everyone. Here the party invite!

Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009

Server: Snowy River

Time: 3:00 CPTZ/Pacific, 5:00 Central, 6:00 Eastern (All PM)

Place: My igloo (dont worry it will be on the map)


I will be on and off Club Penguin all day saturday setting up my igloo for the party. Remeber dont peek at the party while Im setting up, I want it to be a suprise! my friend told me of an awsome game call Roblox. Its like an online version of lego. Its so cool, you can build something and use a rocket launcher or othere things to destroy it! Well, see you around!


-Meteorite24

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Daprankstar from Club Penguin Guy, Awesome blog you have there! Could you add me to your blogroll please? I will add your blog to mine. Is your party 3:00AM PST or 3:00PM PST? Please answer because I really want to go!

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meteorite24 thank you for adding my buddy, Daprankstar, to your blogroll. It means a lot to him. Thank you again!

    Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there (hopefully)! add me my nickname is musawinx1

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps can you also make me famous? ive been in one youtube video but thats it :-( whenever i post ill put musawinx1 on it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete