Saturday, February 7, 2009

Meteorite24's B-day pictures and Roblox!

Hey everyone here are snap shots from my birthday party! Not alot of ppl came though... I took them near the end of the party. Just to let you know (jtlyk)






Anyways, you know the ad for roblox on mimos site? Well it leads to something awsome called Roblox. Its absolutely free and very awsome. Its like lego but online and you can use rocket launchers and bombs. If you ever play this is the awsome game on roblox. Its called Pacific Dogfights, an airplane game. Click the plane tool, click Y and use the mouse to control. Click to shoot and sometimes B to bomb. Im obsessed with Roblox! Maybe we should have a party on Roblox... what do you think? Well, see ya!
-Meteorite24


2 comments:

  1. OMG! NOOOOOOOO!!
    I missed your party!
    So sorry, but I was out with my family!!
    :(

    Amanda Dlny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the party too...

    I had to do a math project for school, and if i knew it would take 3 hours (me & my partner kinda goofed off) i would've gotten him to come over at 2:00 instead of 4:00

    ReplyDelete