Monday, February 2, 2009

Test your observation and hint revealing skills!

Hey everybody heres a little thing to test your observation skills. This picture is not an edit. Just observe it and comment what you find suprising!
No its not my outfit. Well it is but I dont really care if you say that.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys this "I LIKE FOOD!!!"
Notice all those coins I have? Their from a glitch that is now fixed.
(This is a random space, or is it???? You tell me!
Moo is what a cow says. Arent I so smart? Jealous. Lol
EEK! is what a girl says when you scare them. I feel so smart!
Me gusta dibujar. TRANSLATION I like to draw.
Brrrrr is what I say when I get locked in the freezer.
Europe is attached to Asia! Thats just awsome.
R rated movies are not for little boys and girls.
That random stuff up there was a hint to a major thing different. But here is a hint for the hint. Left letters will only reveal the truth to the playercard.

6 comments:

  1. um hey since ur a blogger member why dont u follow my blog? if u put up a "blog followers" gadget thing on the sidebar ill follow ur blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEMBER....
    Your member badge is gone! Haha!
    Yay!!
    I got your clues!!

    Amanda Dlny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hve the lily pin on and your a boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have a lot of coins!! i have 300000 from the dj glitch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um well there is no background with the clouds and palm trees. They are seperate.

    Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't seem suprising thats usual you

    ReplyDelete