Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something funny and party updates

Hey everyone, I found this funny thing on roblox and I used it on my mom so now I will use it on you! The best part is doing it to someone else! Ok here it is:
Read this aloud:
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
NOW READ ALOUD WITH THE THIRD WORD OF EACH SENTENCE.
Anyways, the partys will now be given away by hints and clues, its kinda annoying having one every week and not everyone can get to them on such short notice. REMEMBER! Use that thing above on all your friends and teachers, Im gonna make my teacher read it tomarrow. it will be funny, so so sooooo funny. Well see ya.

-Meteorite24

2 comments: