Sunday, January 18, 2009

CONTEST WOO HOO!!!

*** CONTEST CLOSED! THE ANSWER HAS BEEN GUESSED RIGHT! THIS CONTEST WAS REALLY SHORT SO WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER SOON! Grupreet8 I need your email address ASAP!
Ok everyone we are gonna have a contest!! Woohoo!!! You have to guess what will happen next in this video. I will give you four answers but only ONE is correct. Just leave a comment with your answer, people out there I will not tell anyone the answer. Not even me, so guess what happens next in this video! When I went up to the door of the Lighthouse I said "Gasp! Whats that? Omg help!!!"

WHOEVER GUESSES RIGHT FIRST WINS!!! ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!!! Here are the choices for answers:

1: Noting will happen and this is just a sick joke.

2: Billybob will appear in that room and become my buddy while dancing on the wall.

3: An evil corndog will pop up and say "HEY!"

4: Bob Marley will pop up and fart in my face while making a new song about coco nuts

You all have the same chance at winning so dont get too competitave, Ok? Ok have fun out there you guys and girls. THE PRIZE : I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE TO COME TO A PRIVATE PARTY WHERE YOU WILL GET A PRIVATE INTERVIEW AND BECOME MY BUDDY.

3 comments:

  1. i think number 1 will happen-NOTHING

    MY PENGUIN NAME IS BOB 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spelled Billybob wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think 3rd is the answer.

    ReplyDelete