Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 2 week anniversary MPFP!

PARTYS OVER EVERYONE, IT WAS FUN RACING AND PARADING!!
Hi everyone! This is sorta late but I just asked myself today "When is the MPFP aniversary?" then I thought for a sec and I said "OMG THE ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY!!!" So here is the invitation for our party!

Server : Snowcap

Date : Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time : 4:30 PM CPTZ/Pacific, 6:30 PM Central, 7:30 PM Eastern

Place : Cove, Forest, Plaza, Snow Forts, Town, Dock, Beach, Ski Village, Ski Hill

We will have a parade! Its gonna be tight yall! That was random, anyways once we get to the Ski Hill we will sled race. I will record our parade and sled racing. If you get there while we are still at the cove you will see the Rainbow Puffle! The puffle will be sitting the rock near the snowball on the chat bar. I hope you can make it! Next anniversary will be in six months, on 6/30/09.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but now I think i wont make it- it starts at 8:00 and i probably wont be able to keep my computer up for another hour without my mom telling me to shut it down. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could move the time to 7:15 (CPST 4:15) thad be great- besides its probably just going to be me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    i met you on mimo77's secret site chat,

    here is my link

    http://www.chasescpsecrets.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete