Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PARTY TONIGHT!

PARTYS OVER NOW!!!!!!!!! WE HAD FUN!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone Im gonna post this Saturdays party invite now so its not last minute like past parties... anyways heres the party info!


Server : Snowbound


Time : 4 PM CPTZ/Pacific, 6 PM Central, 7 PM Eastern


Place : Lodge Attic, Ski Hill, The Stage, Lighthouse (After party NightClub game testing)


Date : Saturday, January 17, 2009


We're gonna have fun at this party! If you stick around after the party we can do some game testing in the Night Club! I hope more people come this time! I wish you all luck when trying to find Cadence the Dj! I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. sweet! i will be at the party (of course) and i am an agent now oh yea

    p.s. i hope the member party is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ill be at the party, you should mention it on Mimos Blog!!

    Amanda Dlny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ausome party, I had fun.

    Fiona7272

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't come- I had company over at my house and I forgot about the party... when I came on you were in the mebers party :(

    Ralph5

    ReplyDelete