Saturday, January 24, 2009

Membership contest - Hide and go seek!

PARTY ENDED! WINNER CHOSEN!
Hey everybody! The membership contest will be next saturday so that means no MPFP party... bummer. Ok heres how it will work you will go to the place specified below and we will wait for a few minutes for everyone to get there. Then you all will hide and Ill give you a few minutes for that too. Then I will begin the hunt, The penguin hunt. The last one found or not found wins the membership. Only come out if I come up right next to you and say "Hello" or something like that. Here's where you need to be!


Server : Slushy

Date : Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time : 4:00 CPTZ/Pacific, 6:00 Central, 7:00 Eastern

Place : Start in Town then everyone will hide within ten minutes


Everyone must find a hiding spot, like a really good one. You CAN hide in groups, BUT, there will have to be a tie breaker if the group wins. I REALLY hope you all can make it, and if your coming please comment! I need to know! Well, see you there!


P.S. That is the real picture of the membership card.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet! I guess by "a few days" you ment a week, but het thats still ok. I can wait!

    P.S. I responded to your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sounds fun dude I might come down and play
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your site! But dont you need to see us first before the game starts? So you will know what we look like and are names.

    Please respond to my question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Fireball said...
    Wow! I love your site! But dont you need to see us first before the game starts? So you will know what we look like and are names.

    Please respond to my question!

    Response:
    I do not need to see you before the party. Let me explain. Once everyone is at the party I will write down their names on a list, and as I find them I will cross of their name. Oh and I forgot to mention I will NOT use my buddy list.
    See ya there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Now I get it and OMG! I am an angent in training! Thank you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sorry! I am a Rookie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you become a agent?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kewl! Ill try and be there! :)!!!

    Amanda Dlny

    ReplyDelete
  9. ill be there i hope i win i know a lot of hidding places

    ReplyDelete