Sunday, January 11, 2009

MPFP Agents : How to climb through the ranks


Hello evryone! Meteorite24 here and Im looking for agents for the MPFP. Heres how to get to different ranks : Rookie - Leave a comment, Agent in training - Add me as a buddy, Agent - Be on my buddy list for a week, Super agent - Get a Private Interview, be on my buddy list for two weeks and comment 10 times, Master Agent - Be on my buddy list for three weeks, Comment 20 times to get a special key(by email)that has a sentence in spanish, then translate the key in english and send translated key to my youtube account (Go to my channel and click send a message located under my profile block) You CAN use a spanish to english traslator and lastly beat me at a game of Card Jitsu. The rank of Glugano Agent is closed off only to me, for now. Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! I'm already an Agent in training... all I gotta do now is wait 6 days an I'll be an Agent!

    P.S. Change the colour of the "Agent" list. Purple doesn't stand out well and is hard to see for some people.

    P.S.S. I'd suggest you make it YELLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea I forgot to metion:

    Here is my blog- http://ralph5sclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/

    I'm having a party so come if u want!

    Oh yea and... WHAT'S YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you took my advice :)

    Also, I think ill do ranks for my blog too- its a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw... comment on my blog plz- i comment on urs

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u posted alot Ralph5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok! I get it. I am a rookie! So when i add you at your membership party contest i could become a Angent in training?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know A kiwi boy,A rookie,is a MOD on mimo777's website? Nice job Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete