Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE PARTY ROCKED!!

PARTY ROCKED!!!
Hey everybody here is the invite for the party on saturday! Isnt it great that Im telling you guys earlier instead of last minute? Ok here it is!

Server : ***SLUSHY***

Date : Saturday, January 24, 2009

Place : Town, Dock, Cove, Forest, Snow Forts

Time : 4:00 PM CPTZ/Pacific, 6:00 PM Central, 7:00 PM Eastern

I hope you all can make it! I just gotta do this, here is a hint for the membership contest! It WILL take place on Clubpenguin and you will need to perfect your search skills. I cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait too! I finally have a chance to become a member...

    Cuz my Mom won't let me be a member cuz she says there's enough good stuff you can do without it- so ya basicly thats it.

    I want it super badd :(

    ReplyDelete